Difference in sound between day and night. Help!

Hello Guys,I'm having a pretty big difference in sound quality in my system between day and night.

During day time the system sounds very very nice, but during night time it sounds superb, amazing, incredible, I dont have enough accolades.

I have the Audio-GD R8 DAC, the Audio-GD Master 1 preamp and a Nord Acoustics Class D Power Amp (wich is a hell of an amp) and I think the most sensitive to AC Power noise/problems is the R8. I also have the Wyred4Sound USB Reclocker, but as it has a dedicated Swagman Lab Linear Power Supply, so I don't think it is the problem.

I also have the Bada 5600 Power Filter, three PS Audio Noise Harvester, DH Labs Power Cables and good connectors (Wattgate) on all the different parts of the system, but it seems to be not enough to better completely the AC Power deficiencies.

As anyone experienced the same and corrected it? How?

I prefer to keep the budget under 1.500 USD, so most of the Power Regenerators offered on the market (PS Audio, etc) can't be considered. What about the Dussun X800 Pure Power Supply Regenerator? Has anyone tried it or tried any Dussun product? There are a few pretty decent reviews of Dussun products on Internet, but not much.

I cannot install a dedicated Power Line for my system, I can only use the shared AC circuit.

Thank you!
plga

What you say jibes very well with my unusual experience. It was on Christmas Eve when we had deep snow and 0 temps. My system sounded so good that I stayed up all night listening.

Without a doubt it's "The power grid"; meaning the broader power grid had almost no traffic.

I have moved a number of times, and no matter where, there is a day and night correlation if you listen carefully enough, and what makes it even more significant is that it's better after midnight, but that difference is so close that some attribute it to a psychological difference.
So I’ve also noticed the difference in sound between day and night.  I easily picked up on it early on in this hobby and had never had anyone tell me about it before I had noticed.  I actually started a thread about it when I noticed it and asked what was going on.

Whats interesting is that a noticed a two fold difference on snowy nights. I didn’t know if that had to do with less ambient noise or with the ground being a better ground... maybe someone else could chime in about that?
A used Equitech Q model would make a dramatic improvement. Maybe you can demo a new one then”shop around”. I would never be without one again.  
Class D amps are very susceptible to AC quality, call your amp manufacturer for a recommended synergy.  I had a transformer hum on one of my monoblocks on a Saturday afternoon and then switched my amps off my Shunyata Vray, to my Transparent Reference PIMM conditioner.  noise floor dropped instantly, bass tightened up, imaging solidified and transformer hum went away
I had the same problem that you have now. When I bought PS Audio P5 Power plant the sound is the same all the day.