Difference between ARC 600 MK I / MK II

What is the difference between the legendary Audio Research Reference 600 Mark One and Mark Two mono tube amplifier ?
cdcdcd
Directly from Audio Research: There is good news for REFERENCE 600 owners. The same sonic improvements found in the new REF300 can be obtained in a Mark II Factory Update program for the REF600. Original REF600 units are literally taken apart and painstakingly rebuilt with new output circuit boards and new input / regulator board, using all-new components. The rear panel is also retrofitted with a new three-pin, 20-amp A.C. connector and detachable cord. At the same time, the convenience and flexibility of the original REF600 has been preserved. Front-panel controls and large, illuminated analog meters allow easy output-tube biasing, A.C. line voltage monitoring, and power-output observation. Using all vacuum-tube input and driver circuitry (6922 twin triodes), as well as tube regulation, each REF600 MKII employs eight matched pair of type 6550-C output tubes to yield well over 500 watts of wide-bandwidth power into speaker impedances ranging from 1 to 16 ohms. Main power supply energy storage is rated at 669 joules. Output terminals are proprietary gold-plated 5-way binding posts.
check out their website,www.audioresearch.com, they will tell you about the upgrade.I own mkIIs,best I,ve ever heard.They are big, use much power,and throw off alot of heat. You need a large room,but it,s worth it.