Diagonal bi-wiew

Does anyone have experience with diagonal bi-wire, recommended by Nordost ?"Diagonal Bi-Wire
For those looking for maximum performance from their bi-wire speakers, Nordost has a recommendation. Connect your speaker wire to the speaker as follows: Red lead to the Red midrange/bass post, Black lead to the Black tweeter post. Then insert the Norse Jumpers as you normally would, sit back and hold on to your socks. The effect is  astounding, with greater focus, detail and less haze and grain. We don't really understand how it works, but it does so try it for yourself!"

vinylnostalgic
Nordost also says to try using the jumpers diagonally; it would look like criss-crossed cables. This also worked well for me.

Wouldn't that put the tweeter and woofers out of phase?
Having tried all 3 combos, the diagonal configuration sounded the best on my speakers.  I run V2 speaker cables with V2 jumpers. I conferred with Nordost and my speaker manufacturer before trying. Enjoy!
To clarify, my bottom posts feed a driver below 65z. The top posts feed the midrange driver and tweeter.