Diagnosis for my B&W DM604 S3 speakers

Ah. It has been about a year since I have used my DM604s and I started playing some Rolling Stones & White Stripes tracks and I think I hear a rattle on both tweeters during some songs.

Any advice on how to go about getting a conclusive diagnosis? Both high end audio shops in my radius have gone out of business in the last 3 years and I don't have any friends who are audiophiles. The B&W website gives zero help.

I'm hoping the rattling is my imagination or some easy fix like tightening some screws, but if not I'd like to know exactly what I need to buy/replace.

Thanks for the help.
limb
Update: I noticed that the most "rattling" occurs when listening to the White Stripe's Icky Thump album on CD. So I put the CD into my computer and played it through my Bose desktop speakers and I heard the same faint rattling!

An internet search shows that the Icky Thump album has some rattling in its mastering. A bit comforting but ever since I heard that rattle I've been paranoid and thinking I might barely hear it on other albums.

I'm not experienced enough to take things apart and glue them back together so any advice on how to diagnose a pair of these DM604's would be hugely appreciated.