Devore 3xl or harbeth compact 7 for luxman 550A2.

I am having a hard time choosing the speakers for this amp,
I have been told that either way I will be ok but I would like to hear from owners or people that listened them both.
I haven't either.

I also own Rega P5, ps audio perfect wave mk1, as hologram cables,
Nordost LS RD IC.
Regards everything
Thank you
128x128mountainsong
I'm sorry that no one was able to reply to your post.

I was wondering if you had made your choice yet? Did you ever have an opportunity to compare the Devore 3xl with the Harbeths?
Yes I did, very happy with harbeth compact 7es3 and my luxman 550 A2 the most musical set up I have owned !
I'm glad that you love your Harbeth's so much! Could you comment on what it was about the Harbeth's that you love so much more than the DeVore 3xl?

I have read positive things about both sets of speakers, but have not heard from anyone who has actually compared both. I would love to hear your thoughts on how they compare and/or differ.

Thanks much!
I'm glad that you love your Harbeth's so much! Could you comment on what it was about the Harbeth's that you love so much more than the DeVore 3xl?

I have read positive things about both sets of speakers, but have not heard from anyone who has actually compared both. I would love to hear your thoughts on how they compare and/or differ.

Thanks much!