Devialet Phantom Elevate vs KEF LS50 Wireless + SVS SB-13 ultra subwoofer

OK, so here's the predicament that I am stuck in. I recently downsized my big rig and have one SB-13 leftover (had dual) I'm moving to a space with a smaller living room. Which is the preferable choice sound wise? The Phantoms or the LS50W+SB13?

My guess is that the LS50W+SB13 would take the win on this in most areas, but the phantoms are less space-intrusive and are arguably cooler looking. Is this the general consensus or do we think otherwise? before you mention it, the phantom golds aren't really in the budget, I wish they were, but money doesn't grow on trees!

My previous system was Mac Mini > Peachtree Nova125 > Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 > Dual SVS SB-13
128x128aenergi
I'd say hands down the LS50's will be the better overall sound choice.

But the Devialet is one seriously cool piece of hardware.  You would probably also not need a sub with it depending on which model you go with? 

Convenience vs cool factor vs sound quality etc etc.

But that Devialet Gold Phantom.  Plays down to 14hz and 4500 peak watts!  Craziness. 
Yeah, I had a pair of gold phantoms before and they were very good but a bit too much money.

I would be buying a pair of Phantom Elevate, they are rated at 1100 watts, 101db and 16hz
aenergi
Since you had the golds before, how would you rate the gold phantoms for refinement, resolution and bass quality compared to other active speakers in the $8 to $20k range?

Only active speakers I have heard extensively, were the AvantGarde Zeros.  While they played loud and were dynamic, they gave up a lot of refinement and resolution compared to AVs' larger conventionally powered Duo line.

Specs look great on the Gold, but i don't want to give up a lot in terms of resolution and refinement.