Desperately seeking Chiro C-802 Owner's Manual

Okay, I'll admit that I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive about keeping track of Owner's Manuals for my various electronics. I bought the C-802 new back in 99. After setting it up, I put its manual and the C-500 amp manual in plastic slipcases (told you I was a nut) in my file cabinet with all my other manuals. A few weeks ago I purchased a new high-def TV (Sony KDSR50XBR1) and needed to set up the Chiro with the new TV and Oppo DVD player. After setting everything up, I suddenly noticed that I can't find the C-802 Manual. I've looked everywhere and I fear that perhaps "She Who Must Be Obeyed" must have inadvertently thrown it out with the packing materials for our new TV.

This situation is further complicated by the fact that SWMBO now wants us to get a different Pre/Pro that's easier for her to operate, and it'd be much easier for me to find a new home for the C-802 if I had at least a copy of the owner's manual.

So I call upon you, fair fellow audioholics, to see if anybody's got a C-802 manual that they could either PDF or photocopy and send to me. I'll be glad to pay a reasonable sum via Paypal, check, or suitcase full of small unmarked bills.

Thanks,

E
ejdudas