Desire to try tubes

So I am new to this have no audio contacts, and low budget it seems based on reading forum. I inherited my brothers Heresy I’s (and LP /CD collection) two years ago and started my journey. First bought a Rega P3 and Rega Fono stage running with existing 20 yo Denon 5.1. Then upgraded the Hereseys from Crites with crossovers and new tweeters (46 yo units). Months later after research and savings bought Stellar GCD and Stellar S 300 amp along with Syzygy SLF 870 sub from Underwoodwally. Nice! Next Marantz 6006 CD as transport and Underwood Emerald Physics and Core Power gold power cords and speaker cables. As able Audio Quest entry connects for all. Each move improved sound. Added a Bluesound node 2i as well only listening to Pandora though. I have no reference to options as I’ve only owned Hereseys and never heard a tube amp in a home and am very curious if a tube pre-amp would be a big plus? If I tried one could muster up to 5k. Just looking for the best sound quality I can afford.
Room is 14.6 x 14.10 x sloped ceiling 8-13’ with 5’ flat section at 13.
128x128bilyeauxbrew
The Supratek was a great addition to my system, there are many good tube preamps and amps. Check the Supratek threads as well as the Don Sachs preamps. Both use 6SN7 output tubes. 
The Hereseys are efficient so you don't need lots of power. I have high efficiency speakers as well, all tubes. Just be careful, even with tubes you can get a bright presentation, especially with Klipsch. 
You might also consider taking a look at Aric Audio for either a tube preamp , or for separates. There are a few threads on Audiogon that you can search on some of the models, and one member - teajay has professionally reviewed some of these. Likewise, based upon my recent interactions with Aric he is fairly easy to reach and engage with about his products if you have an interest

http://aricaudio.com/tube_gear.php
Hi facten,
Thank you for your kind comment.  The OP admits he is new to this endeavor.  I just wanted to assure him that with reading, time and patience he'll realize that 5,000.00 can go pretty far if he's careful and learns more about the high end marketplace. There are a lot of good choices available. 
Charles 
@bily   
several years ago i bought a tube phono preamp and it sounded so good that it was my gateway entry into tube amplification.
i started with a tube integrated, then bought another, then went to tube preamp and amplifier and then tube preamp and a few solid state amplifier.  i experienced the best sound when i used a tube preamp and tube amp followed by a tube integrated amplifier.  i switched to a tube preamp and solid state amplifier in order to increase the power and dynamics to my speakers and should have left well enough alone.   with your speakers full tube amplification from a robust integrated amp will be plenty.   
my first integrated was a raven audio blackhawk and it sounded spectacular- great open, refined transparent sound and enormous sound stage.
i then moved to a rogue audio cronus magnum ii that sounded nearly as good but had more oomph and dynamics.
now i am running tube preamp and solid state power amp that is 3X the price of my rogue cronus magnum but added a much smaller percentage of sonic upgrade.  
in hindsight the cronus magnum ii is all i needed for spectacular, muscular, refined transparent sound and aforementioned sound stage.  the new cronus magnum iii are shipping and are highly recommended.     
Thank you all for the suggestions and thought processes. I will follow these as I move forward and continue visiting this forum daily.

Bilyeaux