Deoxit for cables

I have just purchased a loom of interconnects, speaker cables and power cords. Does deoxit improve the connections of these items, as in at least inhibiting corrosion? Has anybody had experience with using deoxit and deoxit gold?
128x128easola01
It seems highly unlikely that applications that allegedly help a signal to come through (most connectors with gold plating do this just fine anyway) or stop the dreaded "micro arcing" plague will not have any effect on that signal…unless the crud on your connections has gummed things up to an amazing degree (you live on a boat, in a lighthouse, a tent in Guam), you're going to end up with whatever the signal was in the first place. Deoxit comes in handy for the questionable connections of phone plugs (a really outdated design) in a guitar pedal board because those sort of suck anyway, and sticky pots are just that…so it cleans those. The results simply allow the signal to be there, as opposed to not being there…that's it.
Has anyone had experience with using deoxit gold with good results?  Caig advertises the gold as a conditioner, but a couple of comments above claim green residue and/or dulled sound. Dulled sound? From a solvent?
I ordered some Stabilant-22.  I did notice an improvement of the sound, more detail. 

@213runnin

I've looked at the website and have a question or two if you don't mind.
http://www.stabilant.com/sizes.html

First, which one (letter designation) specifically?

Secondly, based on the description, this appears to be nothing more than isopropal or ethanol based alcohol. Nothing wrong with alcohol, mind you :) , but are there other ingredients (as listed on the bottle?

Last, based on what I see on amazon, this is rather expensive https://www.amazon.com/Stabilant-5ml-Kit-Makes-30ml/dp/B001E50GQS for "what it is". Thoughts on pricing? Looks like I can get this at CVS, albeit it wouldn't be called stabiliant. 

Thanks

I got I got that same kit... the 5ml vial. Note that you need to add 99% isopropyl alcohol to it to dilute it, 4 to 1. The stuff in the little 5ml vial is pretty thick.