Denon 3910 playing DVD-Audio is video blocked?

Any 3910 owners, I would please like to know whether you also get video output when playing DVD-Audio disks? The review at
http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_12_1/denon-dvd-3910-dvd-player-1-2005.html. says the video is blank when playing DVD-Audio; this would be very inconvenient. I have had great sound from DVD-Audio feeding from my Yamaha DVD-S1500 into a Slim Devices Transporter used as a DAC. Alas the SACD sound from the Yamaha is poor, not as good as plain CD on my older Accuphase CD player. I would like to add SACD capability and welcome general comments on SACD vs. CD on the 3910, running two-channel. Thanks!
hifigeezer

Showing 3 responses by narrod

I use that player but only in a two channel system. The DVD-A and SACD playback are quite good. For CD I use it as a transport feeding a MSB Link III. I can't answer you question as I've never used it for video. The only drawback is needed a video feed for much of the seutp.
I connected mine to monitor for the initial setup and put it in my two channel system. I agree any video content on a DVD-A should appear on screen.