DENAFRIPS DAC ---- Owner Impressions, Feedback, General Discussion, Questions and more....

Thread for OWNER IMPRESSIONS, FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, ETC. regarding DENAFRIPS DACs.

DENAFRIPS lists the following R2R DACs:

Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator (in increasing price order).

"DENAFRIPS incorporated in year 2012, focus in developing high end audio equipment at a very affordable price. Throughout the years of intense Research & Development, and continuous improvement of the product lines, DENAFRIPS had finally settled with the current product range equipped with R-2R ladder DAC technology. The reason behind this is the designer strongly believe that R-2R DAC is the best way to reproduce music.

The name, DENAFRIPS, stand for:

D-ynamic
E-xquisite
N-atural
A-ttractive
F-idelity
R-efined
I-ntoxicating
P-ure
S-ophisticated

This mean a lot and it is the house-sound of all DENAFRIPS products." [Copied From Denafrips About Us section]
david_ten
@bluewolf   You are welcome! 

Your TAD 2404 speakers are gorgeous! You'll have to post updated photos with your Enigma Supertweeters and the Denafrips Terminator in system.

Thanks for the link to your review. I will post on your thread later today.
bluewolf
And my speaker system features a Lightspeed Attenuator. Thank you George aka @georgehifi !

Hi bluewolf, had a look at your very nice system in your bio, and can't see where your using my Lightspeed Attenuator, this would be the 3rd set of  Pioneer Tad's it's being used with that I know, have you done some changes to it and not updated your pic?

Cheers George
@david_ten 
Your TAD 2404 speakers are gorgeous! You'll have to post updated photos with your Enigma Supertweeters and the Denafrips Terminator in system.

Hi David, Many thanks. I would be happy to be buried with them! I do indeed need to update my photos. However, I am not using either of my two sets of CDT-3 / Terminator in my TAD system due to space constraints. I must one day connect one set up on a temporary basis.
@georgehifi
Hi bluewolf, had a look at your very nice system in your bio, and can't see where your using my Lightspeed Attenuator, this would be the 3rd set of Pioneer Tad's it's being used with that I know, have you done some changes to it and not updated your pic?
Hi George,

I am using your very nice Lightspeed in my Rey Audio Kinoshita speaker system, not in the TAD 2404 analog system where I am using an Acoustical Systems Omnigon Phono Preamp. I do need to get around to putting up my digital system in Virtual Systems. There is a photo which includes the Lightspeed in the same review which I also posted on head-fi as 1note in the Dedicated Source Components forum.

Cheers