DENAFRIPS DAC ---- Owner Impressions, Feedback, General Discussion, Questions and more....

Thread for OWNER IMPRESSIONS, FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, ETC. regarding DENAFRIPS DACs.

DENAFRIPS lists the following R2R DACs:

Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator (in increasing price order).

"DENAFRIPS incorporated in year 2012, focus in developing high end audio equipment at a very affordable price. Throughout the years of intense Research & Development, and continuous improvement of the product lines, DENAFRIPS had finally settled with the current product range equipped with R-2R ladder DAC technology. The reason behind this is the designer strongly believe that R-2R DAC is the best way to reproduce music.

The name, DENAFRIPS, stand for:

D-ynamic
E-xquisite
N-atural
A-ttractive
F-idelity
R-efined
I-ntoxicating
P-ure
S-ophisticated

This mean a lot and it is the house-sound of all DENAFRIPS products." [Copied From Denafrips About Us section]
david_ten
@jayctoy ,
Will wait to hear from you and others on this thread on the Denafrips Terminator. Will there be any comparisons with other DACs?
@jayctoy   I'll be up in your neck of the woods, sooner than later...so keep the pizza warm and the beer cold! And your gear cooking!

Looking forward to your impressions of the Denafrips DACs, etc. and anything else Axpona related you want to share.

Enjoy the Show.
Update from AXPONA:
We worked all day to get the system dialed in and it is sounding mighty fine!
Besides the Denafrips, we also have the world premiere of the new Wells Audio Commander preamp that takes the system up a notch.
Can't wait to the show opening tomorrow!
Vinh Vu

@bube Vinh Vu, thank you for bringing the complete DENAFRIPS DACs to the AXPONA!

My best wishes to a very successful show, I'm sure it will be!

Many thanks.

Rgds,
Alvin @ VINSHINE AUDIO
Let me first thank Vinh , Gingko crew, Dana cables, they are so cool, nice and very patience, Trelja you review on the  four demo .Denafrifs are right on the money, very very accurate.This are very good DACS, Vinh is so good in explaining.Alvin thank you for sending all those DACS , I could sense most of the listener enjoyed them..You choose the right people to represent those Dacs....