Degritter brand ultrasonic record cleaner

I received notification yesterday that the Degritter ultrasonic record cleaner is finally making it into production. I have been watching the company for about a year, as the cleaner has moved from prototype to beta testing , and now to a limited production of the finalized (we’ll see ;-) version. The design is excellent, eliminating my reservations about the high-priced (around $4,000) ultrasonic cleaners, at a little over half their price (just over $2,000, last I read). The Degritter uses 120kHz as it’s ultrasonic frequency, and features water filtering and disc drying. It also looks cool, like a 1950’s toaster! Details available on the companys website.
128x128bdp24
I'm half Estonian so I wish them great success. From all indications, an excellent product.
I got a DeGritter earlier this year and cleaned hundreds of records with it - works great, does what it's supposed to with no problems or issues whatsoever...
I have one in silver in a sealed box just arrived from a authorized dealer. Circumstances have me considering a sale. Please PM if you are interested.
I have one in silver in a sealed box just arrived from a authorized dealer. Circumstances have me considering a sale. Please PM if you are interested.

PM sent