Degritter brand ultrasonic record cleaner

I received notification yesterday that the Degritter ultrasonic record cleaner is finally making it into production. I have been watching the company for about a year, as the cleaner has moved from prototype to beta testing , and now to a limited production of the finalized (we’ll see ;-) version. The design is excellent, eliminating my reservations about the high-priced (around $4,000) ultrasonic cleaners, at a little over half their price (just over $2,000, last I read). The Degritter uses 120kHz as it’s ultrasonic frequency, and features water filtering and disc drying. It also looks cool, like a 1950’s toaster! Details available on the companys website.
128x128bdp24
Says here it is in stock:

https://degritter.com/product/degritter-rcm/

I just picked one up. They had a few blemished units offered at a discount on the site so I grabbed one of those. I have been using it for a couple weeks. It works quite well in my opinion. I just bought the adapters for 7" and 10" records too as I have a fairly decent number of those records. I don’t do a second rinse though. The cleaner has an antistatic property to it and I find that this has definitely helped in my situation.
I have to sell a couple of my vintage drumsets before I can buy a Degritter. Audiogon member Simon (folkfreak) invited me over to his place in NE Portland to hear his system (and quite a system it is!), and while I was there he cleaned an LP I brought with me on his KL Audio machine. After hearing some of my records through his Magico loudspeakers (which have an elevated high end in comparison with those I’m accustomed to), I learned I HAVE to get an URC of my own!
Not sure why the information differs on both sites but I would just email them. They are very responsive to inquiries.