Dedicated 20 amp lines/should i use a sub panel

Happy New Year to all!!

I am about to install 3 - 20 amp dedicated lines for my stereo. I still have space in my 200 amp main panel but was wondering if their is any benefit to installing a 60 amp sub panel for the 3 audio circuits , also as i am using 10 gauge wire and its not the easiest to manipulate should i hook up the bare wire to the receptacles looped around the screws or inserted in the holes or should i use spade connection's. any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Chris 
spinner1
@Al- Yes, it makes sense to measure the voltage to narrow down the issue. I haven't upgraded the Parasound Halo-A21 amplifier because of two issues, room acoustics and power quality inconsistency issue that we are currently discussing. I have somewhat handled the room issue with GIK hybrid Alpha panels and wanted to ensure a good clean power feeding my music room before spending any money on the electronics. I have more or less decided to go with Pass Labs XA100.8 mono blocks when I am able to resolve these issues. 

@Peter- Is it worth spending $10K to get a branded transformer from Equitech or Torus instead of getting a Commercial Power isolation transformer at a much cheaper price?

Thank you all for responding to my queries.
So many responses, I apologize if this was already said:  make sure all lines come off the same side of your 220 line. 
Post removed