Decisions on standmounts: ATC, Dynaudio, ProAc, Sonus Faber

I’m considering the following speakers models:
ATC SCM19 V2
Dynaudio Contour S1.4
ProAc Tablette 10 Signature
Sonus Faber Sonetto II

Currently I’m listening to a pair of Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversarry, everything so musical and well done with this speakers, it sound sweet smooth engaging if powerd by a Class D Audio SDS-470C with upgraded power supply, it sound near to neutral with very accurate dimensional Hi-Fi details if powerd by an NAD M22 v2 power amp. Having said that, I would like to have another set of speakers to play with, most probably I would something that sound balanced from top to bottom, while not too clinical analytical or too lush warm sounding to begin with. For critical listening, usually I’m using the Sennheiser HD 600, source signal from Fostex HP-A3 DAC/preamp. I will save a FLAC file if i like/love a track, then I will also convert it to mp3 vbr0 as another copy for car playback.

128x128wim1983
@kenjit  Mind to reveal what you learn from the Q Acoustics Concept 300? It seem to me they just using the same drivers and technology?
@freediver I think I'll skip Harbeth M30.1 as there is review even my Wharfedale Denton sound similar, I guess it improve on the same basis with wider scale most probabaly, forward engaging mid sound I think.
@wim1983 
They are using a slightly bigger magnet than the floorstanding concept 500 from what ive read. It is basically a similar design to the floorstander except in a smaller package for people that dont want a big heavy floorstander. The floorstanding concept 500 are well regarded. 

I have heard the concept 300. Based on the brief demo in the store i was impressed by what i heard. They are pretty good. 

I have also heard B&w 805d3 and Kef reference 1. These were definitely not as good as the q acoustics despite being more expensive but it was a different room so comparisons are not completely valid.

Its worth listening to. I have nothing against ATC but the scm11 i heard were not that impressive, again taking into account the acoustics of the demo room.