Dear Audiogon,

If political discussions are prohibited then why are showing political ads?
rsfphil

OP said:

"Discussions about clothing, trips, food, cars, etc won’t get deleted. Political discussions will get deleted."

May it continue to be that way! There are plenty of places to read about and discuss politics.

@rsfphil  Can you send me more details? Where are you seeing Political ads or  Political Posts on Audiogon?
The ad was on the top of the page in the same space where you run your banner ads. I haven’t seen it in awhile, so hopefully it was pulled.
Post removed 
I can't speak for the admins or the owners but it is their website. It they want political ads and no political discussion that is entirely their prerogative. 

But, I bet those are browser ads. I've seen them too.....but only on Audiogon.

There have been politics inserted into a number of discussions but they have not taken a political turn so it has not bothered me. Folks seem to behave fairly well in this regard.

My preference would be to see no politics here at all and usually that's the way it is. That's part of why I like coming here....get away from all the political noise and blather everyone is constantly exposed to.