Dealers hijacking the discussions

I’m a very long term member and look at the forums most every day. I’m personally extremely irritated by dealers injecting sales pitches into the discussions which has never really been a problem before. Dealers are biased as it’s the nature of business and this is fine but I don’t go to audiogon to see shameless promotion. There’s one guy in particular that needs to go away. The fact that you’ll all know who it is says volumes about the amount of posting this guy/dealer does on audiogon. Does anyone feel as I do. Just curious.

@audiotroy,

With the possible exception of ATC, you have provided a list of manufacturers, that because of your tirades here, I will make a point to NEVER purchase.    

Keith your loss not anyone elses.

As per tirades the only triade that has ever occurred  is when we are attacked by someone in particular.

Our posts are found to be very helpful to many people.

If you are boycotting a product based upon what a particular person says about it versus your own feelings you will never purchase anything as there are detractors on everything as well as many fans of many products.

A wise man seeks advice from all sources and learns accordingly.

I have over 30 years of field experience in tunning and designing systems.

The reason for that post is to illustrate the difference between a hobbist dealer and a real dealer in terms of experience and selection.

Good luck to you sir.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
A thread initiated by someone other than me regarding Audiotroy’s shameless self promotion has devolved into a thread for more of Audiotroy’s self promotion. Ironic.
Yes Grgr4blu you know what they say.

If you had ever visted us listened to our systems maybe you wouldnt be so out of touch.

The people who visit the shop all say the same things.

We have a real selection and most people love comming to a store which actually offers choices.

Not to mention offering a real home environment and offering our guests real hospitality is something we enjoy.

Our selection of goods represent many unique brands that most people would love to hear.

As well as offering a facility where you can hear 2-4 of the top choices in each catagory.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ