Thanks for your feedback @helomech and @audiotroy
I didn't have a chance to test this setup exactly. Very hard to find such a dealer who has everything in their demo room. To answer with more details
1. I definitely don't like the bright type synergy, I prefer a sweet, warmer side of music without it being dark. I listen primarily to chillout, downtempo, EDM, 80s, Balearic, Smooth Jazz and soft rock.
2. I also want to bi-wire the amp (hence the Yamaha). My journey into audiophile world started with my very first Yamaha rs500 amp bi-wired into JBL 180 floor standers. It was almost 10 years ago and I grew loving that setup more and more.
3. I disliked the first gen of Auralic Vega DAC because it was too bright for my taste and overly analytical. But their streamer (back then with yellow screen) is great and I still have it in my setup, so this is the reason I'd like to get gen 2 of the streamer.
4. At the office, I have Headamp GSX MK2 with Ayre Codex being the source. I like that combo and will be doing switching between floor standing speakers and headphone listening, with additional DAC (MA Pavane) which I do believe is a great for GSX MK2
So with the info above what would you recommend me to change, what speakers do you think is a better choice for Yamaha amp?
In speakers I also like
- PSB T3 Tower,
- Paradigm Persona line (Although I would not want to spend money on PP for the office)
- Monitor Audio Platinum PL300 MK2
- Spatial Audio M3 Hologram (But I think they will not be a good match for yamaha)
- JBL Studio 590