DCS Rossini + Digital or Puccini + CDs?

Hello fellow AGers. This question is specifically directed to DCS owners. I have a simple system that I find nice but certainly not on par with the real Audiophiles in this forum. In particular, I have:

DCS Puccini
DCS Puccini clock
Jadis DA88S integrated amp
Sonus Faber Guarneri (original Homage)

My question is this:
Will I get better sound from my current setup, feeding in my 1,000+ CD collection, or with a DCS Rossini, after digitizing my CD collection?

(I am not interested in keeping the CDs and buying the Rossini with transport)

Thank you!
RK

keiserrg
OP if you get a really state of the art music server such as an Innuous Zenith or Statment coupled with a good USB cable you should get a sound out of the streamer which should completely outperform the optical playback. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Innuous dealers
Looking to buy a Rossini Player.Currently have an Ayre Cx5MP & QB-9.Can't tell the difference, but I rip using AIF (beats FLAC)
Why not get rid on the PC and run Mosaic in the Rossini?I plan to connect my 2TB SSD to Rossini, use Mosaic to play tracks,and look at streaming later.
Thoughts?
keiserrg, in response, I think you made a wise choice on skipping a Lumin -- i have tested a few lumins and did not find them appealing.  However, I did hear the Innuos Zenith with the Phoenix and it was excellent as a server/player.  The Phoenix makes a huge upgrade.  The best server/player i have heard is the new Aurender W20SE, but it is $22,500.  I have not heard it on DCS equipment, but did hear it on my Light Harmonics Dual Dac and it was amazing.  I have been told Aurender mates very well with DCS, but I don't know.