DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$

Having recently heard the DAW, and Alexia 2, they are very close in performance the $$ suggest the DAW is a great value. I have Sophia 1 Wilson offers a generous trade in program, that said its still a lot of money, so my thinking has been to just get the DAW (my heart, my head says get the Alexia 1 CPO or Sasha 2 CPO) Not being independently wealthy, getting Either the Alexia 1 or Sasha 2 seem like sound choices, and trade up again later a couple years from now. My question is would you spend 10k more to get the DAW and stretch a little to make it happen or buy the lesser siblings and trade up in a few years?

Compared to my Sohpie 1s.

What would you do with the given choices.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xadsell
Thank you for that, the difference between the Sasha and Alexia is small enough, that the decision from here would be one of size, the Alexia are about 6-7" taller and a bit wider.
I Think the cool factor is a little higher with the Alexia! Got to be some major pride of ownership with those!Hope your Sophia’s find a good home!
In a limited dealer demo of the DAW, I would choose it over the Alexia and Sasha2. It is far more coherent with tighter bass and easier to drive. It is the first Wilson I have liked in a long time.

I agree if money were no object, but at nearly 10k less for a CPO trade in scenario, the Alexia 1 looks really good, to save even a few more buck and move up to the DAW (or whatever is next) in a couple years. I think either the Sasha 2 or Alexia 1 will be handstands better than my current Sophias.
I'd get the Sasha 2 over the original Alexia - a boomy, incoherent mess to me (and its funny most Alexa 2 reviews now admit it).

I owned Sophia 1s on BAT gear for several years - the only non-fatiguing Wilson at the time :)