Dave's Picks 24

Berkeley Community Theater
August 25, 1972

What a nice release. Personally, I think the 24th is better but this will be a great release... never can go wrong with new unheard music from 1972
*We’ll get the missing 12 minutes of Other One and the rest of the show that hasn’t been heard...
(12 min Other One -> Stella, OMSN & Sugar Mags)

Set 1
Cold Rain And Snow
Black Throated Wind
He’s Gone
Beat It On Down The Line
Loser
The Frozen Logger
El Paso
Black Peter
Jack Straw
Friend Of The Devil
The Promised Land
Bird Song
Playing In The Band
Bertha

Set 2
Truckin’ ->
Jam ->
The Other One ->
Jam ->
Stella Blue 
One More Sat Night 
Sugar Magnolia

Go check out dead.net to order (will sell out quickly)

128x128otherone
Yes indeed.

Sold out all 16,500 copies in under 2 hours.
$478K.  Good for them. Frustrating for some.
otherone, they only make quantities available that weren't sold through subscriptions.  My guess is just a few thousand were available for general sale.  The more popular eras sell the quickest, and they always sell out.  The best thing to do is subscribe.  Only $100 for 4 releases, and they always hold their value so if one or more of them is not to your liking you can always sell them and not lose money.  
Thanks snackeyP.
Didn't know that and that does make sense.
I always get the subscription because like you said for a hundred bucks for four brand new releases every year I personally consider it a bargain.
I just got my copy yesterday  -  had a real tough day at work and then proceeded to get in the right frame of mind. I was rewarded with an absolutely smoking version of ; Cold Rain and Snow. This era of the Dead is my personal favorite but sad that there was no Pig Pen in the line up but Jerry's guitar work which I think is through ; Alligator is just plain  Sweetness . Enjoy