DartZeel compared to Pass Labs XA-160/200's

Has anyone had the pleasure of auditioning both the DartZeel amp and Pass Labs XA-160 or 200 monoblocks? They all retail for around $20000.00 and are true reference pieces. If so, what did you hear concerning the sonic signatures in the different amps and what other gear were they being used with. I'm very interested because I will being to try to set up home auditions of both amps in the near future and both have gotten raves and are supposed to be the most "tube-like" SS amps there are, offering both "warm/sweetness" of tubes and at same time have the slam/extension/clarity of SS. Thanks in advance if anyone has this information based on their own listening experience.
teajay

Showing 1 response by snook2

I have had the Dartzeel for about 3 months and it came broken in. Only recently have the full potential seem to bust out. It extricates more music than any amp I have EVER owned. The Dartzeels 100 watts sounds more dynamic and powerful than amps with a 300 watt rating(tube or SS). An amp that it rivals would be the audio research-600. You owe it to yourself to check one of these amps out