Dali Helicon vs. B&W 805 and Paradigm Signature

I've got a pair of Paradigm Signature 2s which I'm quite happy with, but I'm itchy to try some new speakers just for fun. I've heard the B&W 805s and thought they were great, but a different flavor. I'm also interested in the Dali Helicon 300 but haven't been able to do a side by side comparison. I'll probably get a loaner pair to audition sometime soon, but I thought it would be fun to hear what others have to say about the comparison. Those Dali's are fine looking speakers and I'm definitely looking for "better" rather than just "different".
gnugear
Regarding Dali, be very wary of the suppport policies if you buy 2nd hand. No support from either Dali USA or Dali HQ. All charges are basically the entire dealer cost of the whole speaker. Been there, tried that.
I'm going to pick up the Dali's tonight so I'll let you guys know how it goes.

It probably won't be a totally fair comparison because I forgot to mention something. I swapped the generic caps in my Paradigms (a single 6.8uf) with MOIP V-caps. I just passed the 400 hour mark which I understand is required for full break-in. Over the last two days the sound has become incredibly clear and detailed.

I'll be really curious how the Dali's stack up.
>>btw I'm the one that coined the phrase for audio comparisons , yrs ago<<

Somehow 2004 isn't "years ago" to many people.

>>when I joinded this site I brought in the idae ofa "shoot out at the OK Corral"<<

Give my regards to the Clantons and the Earps.
I think the 805's sound aggresive, I really liked the Dali when I heard them a few months ago but you really gotta go hear em' wich I am sure you will.
Lets get this shoot out even more interesting. lets bring in the tyler line. What say ya?
btw I'm the one that coined the phrase for audio comparisons , yrs ago when I joinded this site I brought in the idae ofa "shoot out at the OK Corral" between different electrostats. remember only one gun will remain standing. All must die execpt one, the fastest and best gun sligher.
also should mention I never bought a electro based on that very long page discussion.
I know B& W sound, believe i know the Paradigm, Dali don't know.