Dahlquist DQ10

New user, first post. I don't consider myself an audiophile...haha.  I have the opportunity to purchase a set of DQ 10's @ $375 for the pair.  Been on the 'Google' researching but figured I'd just get some new info here.  Is this a good deal?  They have been re-foamed but no tweaking of the electronics.  Seller says they have not been used much.  Will my Yamaha RX V677  7.1 SS receiver have sufficient power for these if used in 2 channel mode?  I find conflicting opinions about this.  I remember these when they first came out in the 70's and the reviews were fantastic.  Just wonder if they still compare to today's speakers.  Thanks!
128x128sejodiren
@dfp - If the woofer surrounds are rotted, contact Bill at Millersound, for expert service.  Look them over, before cranking them up.  Bad surrounds can result in trashed voice-coils, and a higher-Dollar repair.   http://www.millersound.net/speaker-refoaming-millersound.html
I’m now on a quest to restore these speakers and to think they were headed to the dumpster and by chance I happen to notice and rescue them.  Funny how your life can take twist and turns. If someone told me a week ago I would be undertaking a vintage speaker restoration I would have told him/her they are nuts. Taking them to a shop in the Los Angeles area tomorrow that has experience working on these speakers for their 10 + year physical checkup. Will see what prognosis the tech comes up with.  BTW I’ve been playing the speakers the last couple of nights VERY gently and they sound incredible. 

Thank you you for your sound guidance. 

Hey!
I recently bought a pair of Dahlquist DQ 10 and realized that I had never heard such a wonderful sound before. 44 years old but plays the shirt of the many newly produced speakers today.
fifteen thousand kronor ended the bill with the renovation of Woofer and various capacitors.
But that's almost a ridiculous amount of money in the Hifi world.
They have a way of making you feel that the performers are in the room with you, but of course like any other speaker they have their shortfalls. Still enjoyable. I owned the DQ 20s for a few years and enjoyed them.