DACS - Need Advice

Need recommendations for best used dac at $1000 or less. Must be at least Class B. Thanks for your help and advice.
rlambertaa54
I agree with the Bel Canto Dac One. When broken in it is such a great Dac. Very Detailed, very relaxed and I know this isn't an audiophile term but the top end is just pretty.
Strongly recommend the MSB Link w/ the Channel Islands Audio modification and the Monolithic Sounds HC2 power supply. Reviews on all three can be found at Soundstage.com. Complete set-up will only set you back $850.00 and leave you w/ $150.00 for a cable. Price is for new items not used. This is one phenomenal combination that should be given some serious consideration. Another review is available in Stereophile vol.22/1.
I love all Theta Digital products. I have a Progeny A, a Cobalt A, Basic IIIA and the TLC. I bought the Basic IIIA used for $1000. I think all of the Theta products are very clear, dynamic and lifelike. Do not skimp on digital cables, they make a big difference. Make sure that they are true 75 ohm and use BNC connections if possible. I am currently using D-110 and D-75 cables from D. H. Labs.
This might not be the BEST DAC for under $1000, but it's a heck of a bargain. Retailing for $399 (I have a couple brand new ones to sell for $359 incl. shipping), it gets you into Stereophile Class B $$$ (very high value) rating. who also co-named it "Budget Component of the Year". For just $539, you get a digital upsampling to 24/96. With an excellent DH Labs D-75 Digital cable, it only sets you back about $600. There are many upgrades available both through MSB and some very excellent tweakers of these units, and though the Bel Canto is superb out of the box, putting another $400 into modifications on the MSB might just beat it out.
I need many informatics about audio. Can you give me the way to receive audio magazines, but it's FREE because i'm no enought money o buy it and many own magazines doesn't support for me. I'm living in Viet Nam. Thank you very muck!