DAC upgrade suggestion

I am currently using a Audio-gd nfb 3.1.  The information below.  I bought a Topping DX7 pro based on the good data in audio science review.com.  When I first use it, I can hear the difference immediately.  It is more dynamic, bass is more punchy, sound clearer.  It sounds great.  But after listening for a longer time, I feel a bit fatigued.  I can compensate it a bit by switching the tubes in my amp.  Then, I need to return the DX7 because the Bluetooth doesn’t work.  I plug back in the Audio-gd, and i can confirm it is not fatiguing.  It is less dynamic, but also smooth.  Now, I am confused on what I should upgrade.  Several Audio-gd DACs are reviewed by AudioScienceReview.com and the data is very bad, LoL.  I know the bad data doesn’t mean it sound bad, but should I avoid DACs with good data?  How should I pick my next DAC?  It seems R2R DACs maybe a good choice for me since many people says the sound is more analog-like.

http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/NFB-2/NFB2EN.htm
gte357s
Out of curiosity, I search for review of the NFB-2 and found the one below.  I am surprised, it is exactly how I feel about it.  It also mentioned that the designer is aware that it won’t have good test result due to non-feedback, but it will sound smooth and good to human ear, which also seems spot on.  Hmmm after all, it seems the designer know something, LoL.  
If I like this sound, maybe I should stay with this brand, talk to the designer and see what is the best upgrade option that improves the dynamics and clear out, at the same time keeping the same smoothness.

https://darko.audio/2010/12/audio-gd-nfb-2-dac-19-series/
R2R dacs don’t measure as well but DO sound better !!  At least the ones I heard..  Try the Schiit Modi Multibit or the bifrost..  I have the Yggdrasil and the modi multibit dac.. both are excellent sounding and make digital sound like analog music !! 
It is more dynamic, bass is more punchy, sound clearer.  
It seems this isn't what you're looking for. R2R DACs or maybe the RME ADI-2 which has some EQ capabilities would be more to your liking.