DAC Upgrade

I currently using a Bryston BDA-1 DAC and although it is a pretty good DAC, I want to upgrade to a 2r2 DAC. I recently purchased a Jays Audio cdt2 mk.ll transport and it is exceptional. My budget is in the $2,000 range and after careful review, I have narrowed the list to Schitts-Yagdrasil, Denafrips-Pontus and Holo Spring 2 level 2(new). Unfortunately, It is difficult to compare the three of them side by side, so I have to rely on expert reviews. I am looking for a DAC that is transparent, extended but smooth highs, 3D midrange and tight bass. My equipment is Prima Luna Prologue Pre Amp, Prima Luna Dialogue HP Amp and Silverline Sonata Mk.III speakers. Any thoughts?
cavy
Ok, would some respectable audiophile respond to what @audiolouis is talking about when it comes to inversion or inverted polarity... I am starting to feel like trump is president over all music formats and owns gobouz, tidal and roon and we are all powerless to stop the chaos... 
don 
Post removed 
that would be an entirely private matter. However, it would appear you must be a trump supporter or one that likes invertedness or a pervert.. Keep it PG rated.. 
@georgehifi

I couldn’t use the link as it says too many page visits.

Either way, it doesn’t change the fact that NOS mode has no benefit in regards to transparency over OS mode, all it does is reduce the treble, add IMD, and introduces aliasing. It just shows you can’t trust your ears when you know what you are listening to.
I couldn’t use the link as it says too many page visits.
Your not trying hard enough, I'm getting no fine.

Either way, it doesn’t change the fact that NOS mode has no benefit in regards to transparency over OS mode, all it does is reduce the treble
Well, you’ll just have to stick to that belief, and be deprived.

In NOS mode with the Holo Spring dac playing PCM RedBook, there is more body to the sound, and the treble has more transparent and noticeable harmonic extension to it.

As for DSD it doesn’t interest me, maybe it sounds better in OS mode on the Holo, who cares.