DAC AUDIO LOGIC 2400 VS FORSELL AIR REFERENCE

ANYBODY HAVE COMPARED THE AUDIO LOGIC 2400 TO THE FORSELL AIR REFERENCE (DAC).JUST WANT TO KNOW BY THE WAY ABOUT THE AUDIOLOGIC 3400 IS IT BETTER???JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THE AUDIO LOGIC PRODUCTS ARE OVER RATED, IS THE 2400 SO GOOD!!!JUST TELL ME ABOUT THE SONIC SIGNATURE OF THOSE DAC,ANY OTHER CHOICE OF SWEET AND ANALOG LIKE SOUND FOR A DAC.(I OWN A CEC TL1 DRIVE)
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
I also forget to say, with your CEC TL-1 (or newer TL-1X) it is most-excellent match for superior Audio Note DACs. Smooth and analog sound from Audio Note, and the belt-drive CEC transports make for the perfect match.

I have also hear the Burmester transports and fabulous Jadis JD-1 transport with Audio Note DACs, I think the CEC it is the best, I like Jadis just a little bit more but Jadis it is so expensive! Maybe CEC TL-0 MK2 and biggest Jadis be better matches, but they are so super expensive, I think you have right choice with CEC TL-1.

Digital cable for CEC and Audio Note, I would try the Van den Hul or Siltech, they both make for very good musical match! OK...
I think you will find Audio Note DAC3.1x Sig, DAC4.1x Sig, DAC5SE are far superior to any of the others you mention. Linn CD12 is also so good if you can afford it, (!) and want single-box player. I see Audio Note DAC3's and DAC4's here on audiogon every now and then.