Custom Window Sound Blockers

I was today years old when I realized they made press-in sound blocking solutions for windows.  I have never heard them so I need a well-heeled guinea pig from A'gon to please try them out and report back.

https://indowwindows.com/solutions/window-noise-reduction/

erik_squires

Recently while visiting a family member in the hospital I noticed the curtain between the two beds was some sort of really effective sound blocking fabric. It also absorbed conversation on the side we were on which felt strange. It killed practically all reflected sound even with a wall of windows right there.

John Darko just put up a video about curtains that were supposed to absorb sound and his experience with them.... 

@jumia I can't understand why these creeps are tolerated. I'm amazed there hasn't been reports of an escalation involving weapons. 

Landscaper Leaf blowers are an absolute nightmare

...I owe Erik a sincere 'cuse me about cables v. Cables...spent the day pull 'n pushing them in an rv renovation, so my minimal mind wuz mostly into keeping the 12dc close and the 110 not so... ;) 

And absolutely likely, Draperies!  Best bang for the buck....or inversely, Quiet for the cash, and style to suit ones' prefs for the listening space...and one can layer for effect, acoustic and Arch. Digest if that's a thing... *S*

@dekay mmmm if @jumia  hates 'Those who blow' Now....Fly-able ones?

By the by, have you seen the anti-drone 'weaponry' available?
My fav is the one that shoots a net....no clumsy flying involved nor waste of fuel. ;)

"Russia's still....so...'fifties'," and not in a nice way....flying around, bumping into things....  But watch the dashcams....Predictable. *tsk*

MLP?  Nah, better in the bath; better?  None at all. *L*

Actually, think 'tapestry.  A couple, or best, 3 on both sidewalls...Killa. ;)