Current NAD integrated amps, what are your impressions?

I just picked up a C326BEE and wanted to hear if my results are common, or what the general consensus is for NAD. I did some searching on this forum, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of love or threads directed at NAD.

I actually acquired a C372 about 3 years ago, but sold it within a year as it seemed pretty bland and laid back. I’ve heard that this vintage wasn’t as reliable and my remote control did die. When I shipped it to the buyer it showed up DOA in one channel! I helped him with the repairs but it left me with reservations regarding NAD. From what I can gather, the current models are much more reliable.

So Spearit sound is clearing out refurbished NAD components, and I couldn’t resist the price(no affiliation). Bottom line, the 326 sounds way better than I expected. I’d been using a Denon AVR3801 in 2 channel with a second system, and the imaging, clarity and punch is easily better with the 326. I’m driving Tannoy DC4 bookshelf speakers and what a soundstage!. Diana Krall tracks are recorded with the piano mic’d so the lower register starts in the left speaker and the highest notes in the right. I’d not heard that with the Denon, but the 326 sets it out so clearly.

So what has your experience been with NAD?
213runnin
I forgot to mention, I don't understand why NAD can't make an integrated such that the preamp gain requires so much attenuation that the amp is at capacity when volume is at ~12 o'clock.  
I'm with you on the volume control.  The 375 is somewhat better in this regard, but most of the volume seems to be reached by 11 o'clock.  I understand their new class d integrated amps have a digital volume which allows much finer increases, but I prefer the grunt of a class a/b amp.
i have a c356bee and c272 power amp that i used in a bi amp setup with psb tower speakers.  neither is in use now.  the c356 ran out of steam and sounded strained in my room at high volume.  reliability is great except for the power led.  the c272 sounds more powerful and smoother, it is a dynamic powerhouse.  
however each are outclassed by similar priced marantz units that have a smoother, more refined sound imho.  at higher price points the parasound halo and rogue cronus are at an understanably higher level.    i will give the c356 credit though, i thought it easily beat a rogue sphinx and was more than able to hold its own against a rega elicit r, a $3k amp.  
Avanti, at what volume level did you find the 356 running out of steam with the PSBs? I have not owned the Marantz integrateds, however have heard them in dealer systems and believe them to be of great value. I purchased my 326 new from a dealer friend of mine, and the 356 from a dealer online as new, both at exceptional price. If not for that, I would have watched for a used Marantz PM800X series used.

Runnin, I am with you regarding the  new NADs, I am not yet willing to go class D. The preamp gain on the 326 or 356 is not a major problem once one understands the limits of the amp. I think the 326BEE to be the better value over the 356 considering retail price. The competition broadens at higher price points. 
I have had the 315bee in 2010. It worked great for about 1 year. Ended at the local recycling center.

What I liked:
AWSOME signature sound and dynamics, simplicity, tone controls defeat, look..

What I disliked:
Extra low quality pre-amp section, with volume control crackles after 3 weeks and over-sensitivity (max power attained at "noon").
RCA inputs, volume control, entire pre-amp section shorting after one year, making it unusable at that point.
Extra lightly build.

I was so surprised to find such low quality under the hood of the 315 and even higher models that I came to the conclusion: NEVER AGAIN NAD. It is very sad that they compromise their good signature sound with so low quality components and assembly.
In comparison, I have a yamaha receiver natural sound series, 22 years old, still working as new with not even a crackle. Doesn’t have the nad sound though.
Also a Yamaha dvd player, 10 years old and not a problem.
I also have a Marantz integrated 8400, 6 years old, on 24/7 and not a crackle. Sounds great and solid like a tank.
ALL as expensive or less than NAD.