Current injection (amplification) phono stages

Hi there,

I am currently using a borrowed Avari phono stage, which is a current injection phono stage.  It is stunning in detail without being harsh...  I am interested in knowing who else makes current injection phono stages.  So far I have found these brands:

1) CH Precision P1 (big $$$)
2) Avari phono (nobody has ever heard of them http://www.avariaudio.com )
3) B.M.C. MCCI phono
4) 47 Laboratory phono cube
5) Aqvox

Is there anyone else?  

Thanks, Alex.

128x128aleksm
Don't believe the Goldnote is a current mode stage. 

The ESE Nibiru is another one, perhaps one of the earlier current mode stages. 
@hdm Don’t believe the Goldnote is a current mode stage.

Forgive my english, just missed "current injection" in the topic.
Well, i believe that my WLM Phonata Reference is current mode phono stage for LOMC (automatic load inpedance for any MC).
Chakster , the way these special phono stages work is based on the notion that the first amplification stage becomes part of the cartridge output. So in theory you want the source impedance of the cartridge to be as low as possible. In fact not all low output moving coil cartridges have a source impedance low enough to work really well with this type of phono stage. Ideally you want the source impedance to be below 10 ohms, better yet below five ohms. Thus a cartridge like a denon DL 103 which is low in output but has a source resistance of 33 ohms, would not be a good match for this type of phono stage. (I am not saying it wouldn’t work at all; I am saying it would not give optimal results.) Low output ZYXs with source resistance of 4 ohms work well, on the other hand. HOMCs would not be a good match at all for this reason.