Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Tonian Labs M-1 MKII's are an exceptionally well engineered and built semi open baffle design, featuring 12" PHY KM-30 drivers and air motion ribbon tweeters.  They have been described as more of a musical instrument than a speaker because of their sonic characteristics.  I concur and they have a relatively small footprint as well.
what about usher mini diamond 2's, or other higher model ushers, maggie 3.7i's, spatial hologram's, eminent technology lft-8b two pair. 
Wow, that Eminent technology lft-8b looks awesome!  Especially for the price.  I am leaning towards the Persona 7f's at this point but did hear a Watt Puppy 6 that was MUCH better than the reviews might indicate. 
@gene3x  Have you heard the Wilson Sabrina's?  With a modest dealer discount, they fit into your budget, and have been widely lauded.
Check out the Devore speakers...such as the O/93's ($8500) and the  O/96's ($1250.00). Each has that "full tactile" sound, plus they have a small footprint and are very efficient and easy to drive.  For something a bit more "linear" sounding, the Devore Super Nines at just a hair under $10k would also be a good option and they have a very small footprint to boot.