Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x

Showing 2 responses by mac48025

If quite a few happy Tekton owners sharing their experiences with the OP in answer to his question constitutes taking over the thread .......so be it. Might the thread and OP be better served with them giving suggestions as to which speaker offers the best value in the OP's price range? I guess they'd rather take over the thread with unhelpful comments 😉
Another vote for Tekton here. The Double Impact SE's or Encores would fill your room with wall to wall sound. My DI SE's disappear completely, are seamless from top to bottom with beautiful tone and texture, impressive dynamics and delicate detail. Yeah, I guess you could say I like them!

I've owned Vandersteens, Magnepan, Revels and Legacys.....all great speakers that I enjoyed immensely.....but my Tekton DI SE's have brought me the most musical enjoyment. Good luck in your search.