Curious How These Nordost Speaker Cables Do What They Do

For a day and a half I’ve been listening to Nordost Red Dawn Rev.II cables in my system(Quad VA-One and Dynaudio Excite X14),courtesy of a friend who is in turn demo’ing some ungodly expensive upgrade...My reference are the Acoustic Zen Epoch..What these cables have brought to my system are:
The first thing I noticed is the music seems to come easier,ie:a touch louder than normal at low levels and it’s so clean I find I’m listening louder..
wider,deeper,and sharper defined imaging and staging...deeper,better defined and tonally richer bass...increased low level detail retrieval...a treble that is not as easy on the ears but seems better defined,almost sharp and I can see where some systems could move way to far into bright with these cables...
So I attribute the cleaner/sharper tone to the addition of high purity silver to the cable but I wonder what it is about the materials and construction that allow the bass,imaging and staging changes and especially the ease which music seems to come now?Any comments(from those who have found cables do matter)and NOT from those who believe they are snake oil PLEASE!!!
freediver
Some might find this Cable Snake Oil Antidote interesting with respect to LRC, the signal and the system.

Cables affect the sound and the effect is system dependent.

Another's opinion on a cable in a vastly different system may not be valid.
Post removed 

Of all the conversations about conductors and signal path “science” what I see very little comment on is one of Nordost’s most prominent physical characteristics. This differentiates it from most other brands, and with the Norse 2 and up lines is the dual-monofilament suspension of the conductor (not to mention Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) sheathing. It seems these days more and more highly transparent cable brands (ie Tara Labs square conductor, Black Cat foamed or woven, just to name a couple) amongst other things are trying to eliminate the effects of say smearing and discoloration, etc with a form of air-dielectric.

To my ears, regardless of any kind of scientific explanation needed, I find this kind of cable, especially in the front end of a kit, and especially with preamplified analogue signals to be very adventurous and inviting.

What I hear from these types of designs appears very consistently truer them most. With a somewhat neutral kit where one is not tonally compensating for a gross imbalance or short-coming, these designs seem to ring a little truer. Like almost no wire (influence) at all.

All imho, so certainly I like the price/performance ratio of the TYR Norse 2 product line. Your mileage may very...

People, PLEASE!
I am an electrician.
OK, These Nordost cables might be quite good quality.
They sure are expensive.
But you are plugging them into a mains socket with just bog standard twin and earth cable which is supplying the power to that point on your wall.
A bog standard cable, I might add, that may well be over 20m, 30m, 40m or more in length which will be acting like a natural antenna.
Top end hifi will filter all this noise out before it is supplied to the main power transformer within the equipment WHATEVER TYPE OF POWER CABLE YOU USE FROM MAINS WALL SOCKET TO HIFI BOX..
Snake oil ?
Darn tootin' !