Cullen Crossover Power Cables

Hello,
I am about to order Patrick Cullen's Crossover Power cables for my amp (custom 10awg) and CDP (regular 12awg). I did see the Stereomojo review and a couple of other reviews on various forums.
Can anyone share their experiences with this PC? What PCs did you replace with Patrick's cables? I am not looking to spend more than $200 per cable (6 feet cable). Looking forward to hear user experiences.

Thanks!
128x128milpai
I now have 4 sets of Cullen Crossover power cords and remain very pleased. I used the Cullen's on my amp, preamp, CD player, and power distribution strip.

The other power cord I use is Supra. Not the easiest to find but it too is good stuff and us even cheaper than Cullen.

Finally, I've also made my own power cord using Belden 19364 which is shielded 14 awg cable. It's quite satisfying too
First, I'd like to thank those that shared their experience with Cullen Cables in this post. There is not a great deal out there about Cullen Cables and that's a shame. After deciding to replace my power cableĀ  and months of reading/researching to determine what to replace it with, I decided to give Cullen a try. This OP was helpful in making that decision.

The fact that Cullen Cables and Patrick (Cullen) have an extensive background in the HiFi audio industry swayed me to ultimately go with them.

About four months ago I added their Avius power cable, a twelve gauge shielded cable. On Patrick's recommendation I had him use the Sonarquest bare copper plugs. Adding the Avius to my amplifier led to an immediate improvement in sound. It added an ease to my system. It was more dynamic, balanced and relaxed. The soundstage opened up and the sound filled the room better.

Having achieved such a satisfying result I ordered another Avius; this time terminated on one end with a C7 plug for my streamer. At that time I also ordered Cullen's Nitin digital coax cable. Adding these only made things better. My system became more quiet, relaxed. It became more dynamic and at the same time easier to listen to.

After letting the cables settle-in and listening to the system with them for a couple months, I decided to go all in. I ordered the Crossover ll power cable and the Crossover speaker cable. My system is now cabled with Cullen from the wall outlet to the speakers.

As I added Cullen Cables the improvements I heard were cumulative. Their cables sound neutral, balanced and absolutely quiet. I know that doesn't sound exciting but it really is. My systems soundstage has opened up considerably. Detail and resolution is excellent. The improvements in tone/timbre have been dramatic. My system and the music coming from it simply sounds right.

What's Cullen's secret? I don't know that the have a secret. I do know that they have lots of experience, that they use quality wire, proven geometries, excellent connectors and they are an outstanding value.

I'm just glad they are making cables. Check them out.

http://http//www.cullencable.com/

Cheers,

Scott

I've had the Cullen Crossover Series ll power cord on my APC power conditioner for a month now. It has settled in nicely.

Just like when I added other Cullen cables it improved the sound of my system. There is another reduction of noise with added detail and resolution.

Last October I tried my first Cullen Cable. I figured I'd try it and if there was some improvement I'd take the next step and try cables from a couple other companies I had on my "short list".

Well, Cullen Cables changed that plan. I was so pleased with each cable I added that I ended up with a complete set of Cullen cables for my system.

http://www.cullencable.com/

Cheers,

Scott

Very fascinating, listening to all reviews of Cullen Power cables. Thanks all. I have a pretty good system, I think, a little under 20k. ( the bank owns a portion too) My Amp that I waited 8 months for finally arrived a while back and i love it. ATI 6002 Power Amp. Class AB and can't even lift it anymore. It has 2 mono units inside one case and 2 power cords. I was wondering if someone with more knowledge than I (which is everyone) could advise me to look at the Crossover, which is 12 awg vs the Crossover 2 which is 10 awg and obviously more money. I listen to solely rock and roll loudly. I'm thinking 10 awg as its a power amp, and not a source component. Obstacle, I need 2 cords and back to money, as they need to be at least 4'. Thanks so much for your help. Robert TN