Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Good to know and thanks for the report as I value good bass highly in my book. Dynaudios are known for good bass and that is one of my fears in changing speakers.  Other speakers that I heard lately were the Devores O96 and the Magicos A3. Both very good speakers but never made me want to change. I was suspecting the Nenuphars mini would be an excellent choice. Although bass is very important for me I'd be happy with mid 30hz in room response. 
I've been following this thread for some time and think it's interesting and folks are quite helpful and informative. Hope you don't mind a couple of questions:
1) if the Cube driver was designed specifically for amps with low damping factor, why would they work well on the Bakoon 13r and selected other solid-state amps. They must have a significantly higher damping factor than most tube & First Watt, etc. offerings.
2) as anybody heard the Camerton Binom-1 speaker with its unique single driver? Six moons gave it quite the review. Doesn't seem to be any distribution in the US. I also noticed that the driver was recently revised, not sure if it's showing up yet and any products. 
Ricardo,
Given your experience with the Dynaudio, Devore and Magico speakers you have a very solid reference point of high quality competitors.  The Nenuphar Mini is so different philosophically and design I'm very interested in your take on it once you've had the opportunity to hear it.
Charles 
@paullb,
Good question.
Stephendunn uses the Vinnie Rossi integrated amplifier which is  low output impedance and thus relatively high damping factor.  He has achieved outstanding results. 

david_ten uses the Found Music 2A3 SET which has a high output impedance and thus a low damping factor.  He gets outstanding results driving the Nenuphars. The designer of the Nenuphar is pretty adamant in regard to what type of amplifiers he had in mind during development. 

My takeaway is there are certainly additional factors involved that  ultimately determine the degree of sucess of an amplifier paired with this speaker. 
Charles 
charles1dad  
Just a reminder that I use 1 ohm resistors per VR's advice between L2i-SE and positive speaker cable to lower damping factor to 2 which seems to be right in the Nenuphar's sweet spot.  And how sweet it is.