Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Well guys, I heard the Boenicke W13 and it wasn’t my cup of tea. I’m now looking to hear the Nenuphar and Fyne Audio - anyone hear both? I heard the big Tannoy Westminster recently which stoked my interest in the latter.
@stephendunn... I'm a cable believer however I've noticed the least difference with power cables. I am using a PS Audio P5 regenerator so I think they might have less an impact in my system since the power is regenerated. I love the P5 and did notice a big difference once I put it in my system. Anyway, I'm wondering what cable you replaced and what happened when you put your original cable back in? Did you notice a drop off in performance?
abd1...The Shunyata Omega replaced an Audience AU24 power chord, a David and Goliath match up.  This all came about because my audiophile friend insisted my old Audience cable wasn't good enough  for the VR.  I insisted that there was technology in the VR that made the power cord less important.  But I will say when my friend replaced another Audience AU24 cable with another very high end Shunyata pc (I think it was a Sigma NR V2) on my Totaldac, we could clearly hear improvements by degree but not the quantum leap the Omega gave us on the VR.

I have been a cable believer up to a point, thinking they were the classic example of diminishing returns in hi end audio.  But sometimes $7.5 grand really buys you that much of "better", especially if you're replacing an older technology.  I would have to sell another chunk of my Blue Note collection to afford it, so the jury's still out.

How did my old cable sound when I put it back in?  I don't know, I told my buddy I needed another week with the Omega to make sure I wasn't hearing things. (<:  
"Did anyone try LTA Z10 with the Cubes? Anyone have compared the Z10 to a SIT-3?"

The Z10 works fine with my Nens. However, I do prefer the SIT-3 combo; it has more life and dynamics.
@stephendunn Thanks for the reply. I'm like you where I've felt cables make a difference but also agree with the diminishing returns. Interesting to hear your experience, but for my wallet's sake I wish it weren't true.