Crossroads 2010 dvd/blu-ray

Anyone heard/seen it yet?(http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/28/arts/music/28guitar.html?_r=1) Just got it from Amazon, but haven't had a chance to view it yet. The line-up and songs look impressive and make me wish I had been there. I have the other two dvd's and I love them, hope this one is as good or better.
I hope to play this in the next few days.
jdodmead
Yowza, it's great. If you play, prepare to be depressed - as these guys are just in a different universe.

Marty
Got through most of the 1st disc last night and so far it is as good as the previous Crossroads. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them both tonight.
I actually prefer the 2007 performance, especially disc 1 which has many great performers that just aren't quite super stars. The more "country" performances (Tedeschi, Nelson, Gill, Crow etc) are very, very good imho.
This is a great blu-ray recording, both visually and sound wise. My reference track is; Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Band - Midnight In Harlem. Not only a truly beautiful song played extremely well, it is also visually stunning for a live concert. This is my new reference blu-ray recording for sound quality.