Criminy, I've reached 300 threads

Jumpin' Jehosephat - I just noticed I'm now on 300 threads! (Where are my publishing royalties?!) And this in only about a year and a half - but I know there are those of you out there, to whom I pale in comparision. Let's hear your count from all the 'Goners in the over-300 club!
zaikesman
Passed 700 a while ago, 300 just a speck in the rearview (but I've slowed up the pace lately)...
This thread still has a pulse? I haven't been in the forums for awhile. Sure feels good taking a breather if only for one day. See you guys in another month or so :^(
I think the moderator should be able to do it if you ask...

Your Friendly Local Neighborhood Computer Engineer,
Z
Recently doubled the total I started this thread with...too bad I can't update the title... :-)
Glen,

Threads are what cotton shirts are made of.

A post is something that you hit really hard at full speed if you are Whiley Coyote!

:-)

KF
What is the difference between a thread and a post again? Has anyone seen Sean I bet he could answer this queston :^)
Zaikesman- I guess I need to stop doing this after midnight!
And this being a "G"-rated site.
GOD, I gotta get typing. 7 reviews, 44 threads initiated, 139 replys. I must be just a babe in the woods.

Happy Listening.
Good point about the posts, Bob. Next - words?!

Swampie:
And when one speaks of "ahsters", it certainly behooves one to spell 'peninsula' they way you have... ;^)
Since returning from CES I've been overwhelmed with both business and personally obligations.

Threads? 993, counting this one. Like Bob Bundus, I have no idea how many posts.
Just realized that my 1113 total now shown is just the # of THREADS not the total # of POSTS. Geeeez-Louise I really do need to get out more!
I just looked it up (didn't even know it was there) and then just had a brain fart. I think it was something like 550 +/-.
Um, I hate to have to ask this Glen, but you *are* saying that having engaged in one hundred Audiogon transactions is a *good* thing?
If you think reaching three hundred threads feels good, wait till you get to 300 feedback points. That's 100 positive transactions for all the new folks.
I guess I'm still in the top three: +800. But then, I've been around for some time (~2yrs?).
Can't believe it...I started this thread in October, and now I've just crossed over the 500 mark...I think I may need to reexamine my priorities...
I'm working on enough threads to make a doily.When I get there I plan to use it on top of my dac for improved sound. Can't afford Shun Mook.
63 threads initiated, 500 answered. Oh, and of course my opinion is 100% valuable and correct. Always. hehehehe
...Better make that the Way-Over-300 Club!
(Now I feel like I've been slacking...)
EEK!!! I am with Bob. I count 1775 for me. Woops, this thread is 1776!! (Very patriotic !!)

Glad I have a secondary system in my home office on the opposite wall as this computer.
Twl, over 600 since March of this year? AGon ought to hire you as a full time contributor ;^)
Post removed 
My count is currently 647, since March 2002. But I have less than half of some others.
Over 600 threads if you count my personal moniker, Abstract7, before I started the commercial moniker which I use now. But that has been over 2.5 years or more. There are others that I'm sure will be well into 4 digits.