Creek 4330 and A43

I'd like to hear from people that own or have owned either of these products. I'm thinking about buying a 4330 for my Paradigms. I might want to add the A43 so I could biamp. Any thoughts? Suggestions? thanks!
mattman
Mattman, I have the 4330 in a system where it is the least expensive component in the chain. I like it very much. In that price range, the general consensus is that it is a remarkable amp. I will upgrade in the near future, but I will also spend about 3-5x the cost of the 4330 to get that next level of sound. Don't forget to type in "creek" in the "search headline" box for past threads. Also lots of other thoughts on the 4330 found on soundstage, audioreview, etc... Good luck, and enjoy the music. Charlie
I definitely agree with Danvete. Two years ago when I decided to get my feet wet in the HI-FI world, I bought a 4330 and have never regretted it. The amp is far from perfect. That has become apparent with the refinement of my musical intention. But for five hindred bucks, you'd be hard pressed to do better in sound quality and the ability to drive just about any load. I wouldn't worry about bi-amping unless you have ruthlessly inefficient speakers, or are trying to drive your system in a very large room. Never forget...This is audio, keep it fun.