Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
At 15:28 Kostoff statistical analysis shows that for every age group one is more likely to die from the vaccine than from the virus! https://rumble.com/vnbv86-winning-the-war-against-therapeutic-nihilism-and-trusted-treatments-vs-unt... as of Sept 24th the vaccines have killed 16k people.
Here is the problem with anecdotal evidence, I’ve had bouts of vertigo off and on throughout my life. I’ve been fully vaccinated since March 22nd, since then not a single bout of vertigo. See how that works?
Go to VAERS...

think...

rethink about long term "possible" consequences which are unknown...

And anecdote dont count , too much anecdotes draw a story...

my main argument is not anecdotes tough...Not even the mass of anecdotes about adverse events..

My main argument is the evident criminal stupidity of promoting MASS vaccination for a MUTATING AT HIGH SPEED coronavirus and at the same times erasing and censoring low cost effective EARLY treatment that works...

Ponder that, instead of debating about adverse events claculus....

VAXX+ treatment= rationality

Mass forced  vaxx only =  working stupidity if it is a mutating virus
Just watched a little of that video and at the end the “doctor” claims it was planned ahead of time, even getting death charts on CNN. Lotta mentally ill people running around. As the saying goes you’re entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. This is perhaps  the lowest information thread I’ve read here.  I think I leaned more in a a Kenjit post.
Wait a second, we’re not all in agreement?!? You mean all this contentious blather hasn’t converted a single person to your way of seeing things?? Well surely 900 more comments should do it. But I’m still sticking with copper cables. 
Just watched a little of that video and at the end the “doctor” claims it was planned ahead of time, even getting death charts on CNN. Lotta mentally ill people running around. As the saying goes you’re entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. This is perhaps the lowest information thread I’ve read here. I think I leaned more in a a Kenjit post.
YOu just throw the baby with the bath waters here...

Planned event or not, the story of this doctor is clear as day....His observations on the front are meaningful...Dont cherry pick some fact here and judge all the video with this...

By the way the event reenactment exercise paid by Gates is verifiable truth...The remdesivir and intubation policy of Fauci in hospital is true...

This did not means there is a conspiracy...This only prove total greed and stupidity....

We need an official criminal inquiry to prove that there was conspiracy....Criminal activities here tough makes no doubt save for sheeps and children...

Dont throw the baby with the bath waters.... Use your brain not your ready made opinion about conspiracies...

Dont mock other poster which are not here by the way, kenjit, me or others...