Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
That is not poetic enough.

How about "Trust is easily given, harder to maintain, impossible to regain"?
@mapman 

I find your video cringe worthy, yet somehow titillating as well. I'm not sure why.
Imho (...do I have any other options? *L*), we're all very tired of being sick and tired....of listening to an obvious fraud and blatant thief jabber the inane while boasting his superiority that doesn't exist...

Of hearing of folks (more or less) like you or I being swept away by a virus content to kill the host while those that love them are forced to stay away for their own's sake and safety...

Of having to mask like thieves for protection from those determined to play odds stacked against them for the sake of 'freedom' to infect strangers and loved ones alike...

Watching while reading the eyes and motions of the daily strangers about one, looking for a clue as to how they feel about today, their life amidst this....

And knowing that this terrible reality plays out around the globe....

Tired is a mild way to state the descent into this blackness, a fog of creeping fear...

I see this here, as well, between the lines, the retorts, the forced jovial...what started as a vent turned into just another grinder....

Fare us all well....and delete/block as you may....
I read Robert and Toyah have been married since 1986.

" He’s a musician I admire a lot, because he’s one of the only ones to mix discipline and madness with so much talent." - Peter Gabriel.

Respect....