Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
Ok mapman...I’ll watch it again!  I mean, uhumm, I’ll watch it out of courtesy to you. It’s not like I’ve seen it before or several times over and over again or anything 😅 
Always interesting to see how seemingly intelligent people can find a way downtown to Batshit Crazy Avenue!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Practice makes perfect.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mapman18,293 posts01-13-2021 9:37am

Seemed like a good thread to share this.

Even lockdowns have their bright spots.

https://youtu.be/khkKfMotNoI

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Make that a double.. Wow.. My kind of neighbor..

No Regard, pure LUST... I’m in...:-)

Now Regard that...

I knew Robert Fripp ( the guy on the left playing guitar if you look carefully) was revered,  very cool, cerebral, legendary guitar player, helped invent prog rock, always cutting edge, legend in general already, etc., but never guessed.....

This cements his legacy for sure!
"I am taking orders for fourth round. Just to know how much money I have to bring."

Glupson, "one word...plastics"
lpretiring,

I considered that, and may have to use it if enough people show up, but I am old school. I prefer paying cash and bartenders rarely complain about cash tips. In short, no worries, fourth round will be covered one way or another. Everybody is welcome.