Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
@arch2 

In hopes of getting this back on track, I was planning to go to Axpona last year for the first time.

I would be happy to have a Colonel Taylor with you. Let’s see if they have a bottle of single barrel.
Interesting video on the MRNA vaccination by professor Dolores Cahill...

Oh you mean this professor Dolores Cahill?

A University College Dublin (UCD) professor, who chairs the Eurosceptic Irish Freedom Party, has been asked to resign from a leading European Union scientific committee over online claims she made about the Covid-19 pandemic.

In an hour-long interview with a popular alt-right activist on May 10th, which has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times, Prof Dolores Cahill promised to “debunk the narrative” of the pandemic.

Lockdown and social distancing is not needed to stop the spread of the virus, she said. People who recover are then “immune for life” after 10 days and deaths and illnesses could have been prevented by extra vitamins, she claimed.

People with underlying health conditions, such as cystic fibrosis, could freely engage in society during the pandemic after spending a few weeks building up their immunity in this manner, she went on.

Opposing vaccinations, Ms Cahill said “politicians and the media” are using Covid-19 “as a fear-mongering propaganda tool to try and take away rights from people and to make them more sick and to force vaccinations on us.”

However, the European Commission said the claims made by Ms Cahill, a professor of translational medicine in UCD, could cause “significant harm”, if taken literally.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/ucd-professor-asked-to-resign-from-eu-committee-o...
"Do you see the lunatic world we have created here?" 
Ah, yes, I see. Does the giant brain care to share any more of his HIPAA protected information on the audio forum?
Post removed 
Millercarbon
Instead of being pissed off and grumpy why don’t you show some F’ing gratitude that you either survived:  1. Covid. A disease thats taken almost 400,000 lives in this country. Or 2. Community acquired pneumonia, which still is around the number 8 cause of death in this country.
It’s a novel disease, FFS. Treatments are evolving as are the tests for it. Just be grateful your alive and healthy and stop lashing out.