Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
I have to agree with teo and mc. And I’ll show up on the 2nd floor and have a toddy with you all! Basil Hayden dark rye, neat
I’ll be the dude with the MAGA hat
I feel a combination of gag reflex and bemused laughter watching a guy so in need of praise and affirmation, and apparently so starved of actual recognition, that he simply heaps it upon himself. It's at once, funny, sad and gross, funny because a supposed genius can't see how absurdly self nullifying he is, sad because of the picture of past unmet needs and gross because, well, it's just icky to witness. I submit there is a yawning gap between superior intellect and clownish fantasies of self inflation, and it's awfully easy to see which is which.
"...'Ell, officer, it was all pretty chummy to begin with.  For what looked like a meeting of the AA/AD....What?  Oh, the Amateur Alcoholics/Audio Division....yeah, weird....*L*  Well, somewhere around the 6th or 8th round on some fool's credit card, they started in on IC's and speaker cables.  The one meter cables came out aaaand they started in on each other....
...mmmhuh, it deteriorated from there, the bartender tried, but they ransacked the bar at that point.  Shrieking about DACs' and such, scary bunch of dodgers drunkenly debating dis 'n DAT's...
It was bad enough until the fire hose got dragged out....there was all that blood 'n vomit, mixed with the broken glassware I don't know how the hotel is going to clean up the mess after all that...

Can I identify any of the bodies?!  You've Got to be kidding me....."

@daj,
I wrote a post and then reread yours and realized I was repeating your excellent post word for word. It’s sad that audio as a hobby is the excuse that has opened the door to this character.

Your perfect summary, " it's just icky".