Counterpoint SA-11 Manual

I have recently become a fan of Counterpoint products. 
After acquiring a SA-5.1, I found a SA-2 and was very happy listening to my records.
But then i came across a SA-11 which is supposed to be one of the best tube preamps and i bought it.
I am listening to it but I am not sure i am using it to it's full potential as there are thing that i don't know.
Can anybody help me with a manual and also i am missing the remote control, I am looking for one of those as well or just the codes. Thanks
128x128ruzgar
Hello Nick,
Thank you for your response. I've found the manual from Alta Vista but they are very expensive. But since then I've come to understand that my SA-11 has had a gold upgrade by Mr. Elliott. This is why some of the things don't work as they have been bypassed and was confusing me. 

Ruzgar
Yes it seems a lot of Counterpoint gear has been upgraded.  I know that Elliott generally built his gear to a price point hence the path to upgrade with better resistors,capacitors,internal wire, power supply,etc.. As I recall the Sa11 was his top of the line and out of my price range at the time.  You should consider yourself lucky to have nabbed one as they don't hit the secondary market often.  I was wondering what tubes it uses and how many.   If the the tubes are old or stock issue you can probably get a very big increase in SQ by going Nos .Good luck with unit.

Nick
Hello Nick,
I found the SA-11 in the Ukraine, I also found an SA-2 there too.
the tubes were a mixture of everything on the SA-11 when it arrived, I changed them all to good NOS tubes and it works sounds really good. My only problem now is the remote control that did not come with. And I need to change my phono cables from my turntable to shielded ones, any recommendations. But bearing in mind the cost not too expensive.
Thanks Ahmet
Hello Nick,
Just a quick question, I have just aquiered Lewis & Kaufman 5R4GY rectifier tubes for my Counterpoint SA-11 preamplifier which they say are much better than standard 5R4's. But they are too long, the only way i can fit them is by removing the shield between the rectifier and signal tubes. Would this be a problem. It's also a tight fit they touch each other.
Thanks Ahmet
Hello 
I also got a SA11 but want to replace the face plate to silver, Is there anyone willing to exchange please?