Cost effective power cables recommendations, low and high power

I recently watched a number of informative videos about AC cables for our systems. One by the Dutchman Hans Beekhuysen (sp?) was really very good and explained why they matter, even with so many miles of cheapo cable bringing power into our homes, it seems to be all about reducing and rejecting stray interference from a lot of juice passing through the cables to our componenets, and the effect this might have on nearby interconnects and so on.

So I thought I would ask for recommendations from users here on what power cables you use for amplifiers (higher power consumption) and other components like digital stuff or preamps and so on, what are you happy with and that seems to make a difference big or small.

I am not about to spend thousands (or even many hundreds) for power cables, so hopefully something in what we mere mortals who work hard to earn our money can typically afford. Well shielded, properly twisted and insulated cable that does the job well, without typical marketing bull or obscene prices and markups please!

troidelover1499

Showing 1 response by relayer101

AudioQuest NRG-4 from Power amp to AC outlet. Most noticeable improvement compared to other components.

The following have been used on different sources CDP, Streamers, Preamps. Can’t confirm noticeable improvements but just didn’t want to leave anything on the table for a minimal investment per component. I am a firm believer in the sum of all parts.

AudioQuest NRG-Y2 2-Pole C7

Shunyata Venom 3

Shunyata Venom V14

Audience Forte F3

Cardas Iridium

All are well made power cables with reasonable flexibility and under $200 available on Music Direct, The Cable Company, etc.