Core Power Technologies

Does anyone know, is Core Power Technologies still around? I was considering purchasing (2) Ec1200’s but don’t want to be in a holding pattern for the next year. Are they or (Mark) still in existence? What’s the lowdown or suggestion of comparable item.
128x128luvrockin
Dan,

I own the CPT 300 and the 1800 and they are really great!
I modified the 1800 using Furutech ncf outlets and inlet. Eliminated the daisy chain outlet wiring and eliminated the cheap switch and breaker and went direct from the transformer to the outlets using 12 gauge Mil spec silver copper wire.

In regards to the Deep Core, I along with lak, and oleg were the original Guinea pigs with the Deep Core. The 2 versions we tested blew up!
But I know Mark was trying to achieve his vision of the unit and the plan was to send us 3 the new version V3 for beta testing. Alas, that has been probably 6-12 + months ago.

ozzy
@amg56, FYI; the Super Stroke power cord was purchased in a bulk order of 500 by Mark from a company that manufactures them in China.
Same thing I was told about the Super Stroke by one of his dealers.  Look on Amazon.