Core Power Technologies Deep Core

Given the release of Core Power Technologie's latest product, the Deep Core, I am starting a new thread with all of the relevant information and pictures I can provide. I was fortunate to receive one of the first four shipped units, and being closer to Colorado than the other gentlemen, lucked into receiving the first production unit. I will post my general impressions from the Equi=Core 1800/Core Power Technologies 1800 thread, and later a review. Please feel free to post your own reviews, impressions, and/or questions about Deep Core in this thread! 🙂
sadono

Showing 7 responses by tuffy72561

@lak 

Thanks for giving the heads-up . Look forward to your initial impression of the Deep Core. Always look forward to your opinions/reviews on all things audio related.
lak,

Thanks for all of your diligent updates. Whether it is good news or bad, you always make the effort to report your findings here for those interested. I am sorry for your trials and tribulations and hope that the black fuses that blew in your equipment get to be replaced with the better SR Blue fuses. 
Ozzy,

I seem to remember sadono reporting the product was a revelation in his system, after he received the Deep Core, though he never reported any specifics. The problems soon started after that for you and lak and we never heard anymore from sadono. It sounds like the unit sadono received operated within his system without the issues you guys had. Curious myself.
Any news or updates on Deep Core anyone? If it isonly half as good as the Equi Core line it will be worth the wait.
I am very happy with my CPT 1200 unit. It easily beat out my PS Audio Power Plant Premier in terms of SQ performance, in my system, at about half the price. I  think CPT has finally reached the proverbial "fork in the road". My gut tells me Mark must know that he needs others to take over from here no matter what the issues are. I just hope things aren't past the point of no return....but I don't think so. I think we shall know one way or the other very very soon!
@reruam

Do you actually have a working Deep Core in your possession now?
 If not when was your positive  experience with the Deep Core?